With pristine beaches, tropical forestry and breathtaking waterfalls Jamaica is a popular tourist destination especially for Europeans and Americans honeymoon goers and couples and most of them prefer an-inclusive one-time payout and forget the hassles and have a cool relaxed holiday enjoying the calm Caribbean waters away at arm’s length. So here are the 10 best all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica.
List of Contents
- 10 Best All-inclusive Resorts in Jamaica
- 10 Sunset at the Palms, Negril
- 9 Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa
- 8 Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa
- 7 Couples Tower Isle, Ochos Rios
- 6 Sandals Royal Caribbean
- 5 Couples Swept Away
- 4 Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall
- 3 Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- 2 Jamaica Inn
- 1 The Caves, Jamaica
10 Best All-inclusive Resorts in Jamaica
10 Sunset at the Palms, Negril
Awaken each morning to nature’s sight and senses, a place where time stands still here and serenity reigns. Nestled among a wide array of tropical plants and flowers lies the resort. Chic and Intimate, the two extremes one can imagine best describe this resort where guests find themselves at one with nature. Discover 85 tree-house style guest rooms along with an open-aired lobby which is constructed with a mix of dark wood ceilings and stone floors giving it a medieval feel.
Every room feels tucked away and receives a lot of shade from the surrounding palm trees. There are various species of plants and trees and guests can avail a free tour from the head gardener. Dinner is dark and candlelit and there is a musician playing romantic songs on an acoustic guitar while you dine.
- Bali-inspired décor
- Intimate ambience perfect for the romantic getaway
- Five acre beachfront facilities and two-mile-long beach strip
- Various themed bars including a martini bar and beach ba
See Also; Top 10 Deepest Oceans in the World
9 Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa
Located at half an hour’s drive from the Montego bay and its airport. Its modern design making and luxurious facilities are in perfect harmony with nature creating a unique atmosphere. The resort is pretty huge and feels like a shopping mall but is expansive enough for your private moments. Equipped with five pools this 450 room all-suite has a mini-golf course, 13 bars around the complex and exquisite food which comes at lower prices if taken a la carte instead of all-inclusive.
The palladium is actually shared with Lady Hamilton’s Resort and spa with guests from both end with an option to avail the facilities of the other. Palladium’s is mostly preferred by families as Hamilton’s is basically couple-centric.
- Caribbean and roman architecture inspired villas
- All you can drink bars
- Grand lobby which looks more like an upscale mall
- Rocky man-made beaches
8 Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa
The only resort in Whitehouse, Jamaica it offers a beautiful, secluded option for peace seekers. Set on a two-mile stretch of beach it features European architecture style villages and a variety of entertainment options associated with the Sandals brand. Welcoming and extremely spacious the property is surrounded by 500 acres of wilderness, making it secluded, quiet and private. It has 360 rooms which includes 80 suites with beachfront views available from all of them. The European Villages are of French, Italian and Dutch styles with a Jamaican soul.
Sit by and relax in any of three pools including the largest pool in all of Jamaica. A number of waterfalls, zip lines and a visit to the nearby rum making factory in Whitehouse is an option to explore outside the resort.
- Only resort in Whitehouse, fully surrounded by wildlife
- Unspoiled two-mile long beach
- Biggest pool in Jamaica whose design is European inspired
- 8 different types of Cuisine
See Also; Top Ten Adventurous Places of the World
7 Couples Tower Isle, Ochos Rios
One of island’s first resorts it blends the chic-style culture with an eye for elegance and sophistication. This tropical oasis featuring 226 rooms and its own private island yards of the shimmering white beach makes it easy to move from one place to another. Located on 19 acres of lush landscape in the enchanting island of Ochos Rios it promises to seduce you with sweeping water views and activities all day long or nothing if you just want to relax.
Enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or a soak in the Jacuzzis scattered all over. The rooms are adorned in vintage colors which fit the retro-design sensibility of the resort. The property uses ecofriendly cleaning products and the food products is completely home grown from local growers and farmers.
- All rooms have fully furnished balconies
- Zen inspired spa
- Lessons for yoga, meditation and aerobics
- Multiple dinner options with traditional Caribbean cuisine, premium liquor and 24/7 grill
6 Sandals Royal Caribbean
A plethora of cultures from Britain to Bali await guests at Sandals Royal Caribbean. It is a short drive from the airport and Montego bay making it a popular choice among many. The Resort’s British heritage is evident with the Georgian-styled guest house surrounded by roaming peacocks and landscaped gardens. With a number of small beaches around the resort and a private island the resort feels intimate.
Guests can avail amenities of two other Sandals resort situated in close proximity, however on site activities and entertainment options are pretty extensive in nature. Fun land activities such as tennis, golf, pool and water activities like kayaking, snorkeling are also in store.
- An all-inclusive resort with a private island and man-made beaches
- Swim up rooms with butler services
- Wide variety of themed restaurants which include French, British, Asian and Caribbean cuisine
- On site diving shop with free scuba diving
- Daily entertainment options which includes beach night outs and karaoke.
- Unlimited premium quality alcohol
5 Couples Swept Away
Located in Negril’s Seven Mile Beach it is equipped with 312 luxurious suites in bungalow style buildings that stretches from the clear waters of the Caribbean to the resort’s all-inclusive gardens. Simple and elegant, furnished with cedar furnished architecture which evoke deft work and sophistication. Guests can choose from a variety of suites such as
- Garden Verandah Suite, which overlooks the resort’s lush tropical gardens
- Great House Verandah Suite which are a stone’s throw away from the grill, night club and Patios Patio
- Ocean Verandah Suite located closer to the beach and offers partial views of the sea
- Beachfront Suite which are the essence of serenity with private balconies
- Premier Beachfront Suite, the most after accommodation furnished in traditional Jamaican style only a few feet away from the beach.
- High quality gourmet dining throughout the stay
- Wide variety of suite styles too choose from
- Unlimited PADI-certified scuba diving
- Nightly Entertainment with regular singalongs
4 Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall
The finest of the Iberostrar resorts in Montego Bay the Rose hall is a palatial, 295-room all-suite hotel tucked away between sea and mountains. It boasts an abundance of design and decoration which blends in with colors and elements of the hotel’s architecture. Experience the vibrant and warm Caribbean with contrasting evenings full of activity along with views of the rolling mountains wrapped in lush green vegetation will enchant you and hold your attention.
Guests of the Iberostar grand Hotel Rose Hall get access to all three of Iberostar’s resorts with many of the facilities provided shared between the three resorts.
- Huge Infiniti-edged pool
- Big all-suite with bold and intricate décor
- PADI diving center with other sport options in land and sea
- Yoga Studio and Spa with hydrotherapy room
- Free access to all three resorts which include 15 bars containing top-shelf liquor and 11 a la carte restaurants.
See Also; 10 Most Famous Statues In The World
3 Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
Designed in a contemporary style and splurged upon with indigenous art all the suites have a view of the ocean and have canopy type 4-poster beds. Surrounded by the Caribbean Sea on all sides this all-inclusive resort sits on half a mile of private beachfront. The rooms have private balconies with sea views along with full on entertainment system and freestanding Jacuzzi. Guests can also enjoy all the amenities of its sister property which is next door. It also offers 7 gourmets al la carte restaurants to choose from which features cuisine from world over.
There are ample opportunities to relax but if in the mood for something active there are many activities to keep you busy like tennis, volleyball and basketball. For aquatic pursuits there are free scuba diving lessons in the resort pool which would come handy once you go diving in the sea.
- Nightly theme parties
- Expansive Spa with hot and cold pools
- 10 differently themed bars to compliment the restaurants serving premium liquor
- Private Movie screening on the beach
2 Jamaica Inn
Since the 1950s it has been ranked among the best luxury hotels in Caribbean. Situated in Ochos Rios on one of Jamaica’s finest beaches it possesses 48 intimate suites and cottages all having breathtaking views of the tranquil Caribbean Sea. It is a small romantic all-inclusive resort which is all about luxury with a single pool, a thatched rooftop bar, beautiful rooms with oversized terraces all decked in colonial architecture. It drew famous personalities like Arthur Millerand Winston Churchill and people seeking solace would love it there with the vast ocean always a constant companion.
So swim down the Caribbean Sea, pause and listen as you get to see more than 30 species of tropical birds hopping tree to tree in the beautifully landscaped garden. It is so exquisite that it feels like paradise.
- Ocean spa
- Free from all worldly attachments with no TV’s, radios or clocks in any rooms
- Beach water sports like kayaking, sunfish sailing and paddle boarding
- Private Beach dining
- Romantic, four-post canopy type bed frames with sea facing views
See Also; 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Bangkok
1 The Caves, Jamaica
Arguably Jamaica’s most beautiful romantic escape (adults only) the Caves is perched at the edge of a limestone cliff in Western Jamaica. The caves offer all the ingredients of a seductive getaway with twelve cliff-side accommodations which comprise of one and two bedroom cottages and suites, a four-bedroom deluxe villa, private Cave Dining, seaside Aveda Amenity spa and a Blackwell Rum Bar. Located very close to Negril’s coastline the Cave offers all the comforts that make you feel at home and you will be literally pampered with their hospitality.
The Caves two acres of seafront is an artful labyrinth which combines nature’s beauty with maritime’s mystique. Sitting on cliffs thrown up suddenly from the ocean depths which are a result of volcanic activity the cliffs are a museum of ancient fossilized life.
- Private hot tub for two in a furnished cave
- Avedi Mini-Spa, voted among the best Jamaican spas
- Cliffside Jacuzzi
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Land and Sea Excursions
- Sea diving from the cliffs